1. Botox - These are products injected to the muscle to temporarily decrease muscle movements that contribute to line formation.
2. Fillers - These are many ingredients used to fill lines and folds. The most common ingredient is hyaluronic acid.
Voluma - injectable gel is indicated for deep (subcutaneous and/or supraperiosteal) injection for cheek augmentation to correct age-related volume deficit in the mid-face in adults over the age of 21.
Perlane - Perlane gently fills deeper wrinkles and folds, such as the nose-to-mouth lines and frown lines, resulting in a softer facial expression.
- Restylane - Restylane was the first product of its type and is now seen as the gold standard for diminishing moderate lines and wrinkles, such as those between the eyebrows, on the forehead and the bilateral lines between the nose and mouth.
3. Sculptra - This injectible is often thought of as a filler, but it is injected to allow for collagen formation, thus giving a better, longer lasting effect on increasing the volume of the face.
4. Sclerotherapy - The appearance of spider veins is improved by injecting a solution into multiple small vessels. Multiple treatment and recurrence is the rule.
5. Kybella - Kybella is used to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called "double chin"
6. Chemical Peel
- Vitalize peel
- TCA peel
- Gloss peel
- Melanage Mini peel